Better speakers to replace stock HTIB speakers

great_guns

Hi folks,

I have a basic Panasonic PT75 home theatre system. I find the sound output from the speakers is way below my expectations. I was wondering if upgrading my speakers would make too much of a difference. I've provided an attachment here which shows the output specifications and the various values for the stock speakers. Can someone recommend some good speakers which can work well with this setup? My budget for the speakers is around $100. I might be happy to replace just the front left/right speakers if that makes sense.

Thanks a lot.

-Ganesh

Attachments

• Panasonic PT 75 output specifications.jpg
    Panasonic PT 75 output specifications.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 78
Hey Great_Guns,
The amplifier\Receiver is Output is almost 55W Only.So unable to suggest some good speakers too Since its not a Stereo amp which can push the speaker even with less power.

Try for some used Speakers for now, thats the best Idea.I would strongly recommend some Audisystems speakers from Aiwa, JVC and also Technics Vintage one SB5 Etc.

Personally i heard JVC,TECHNICS and Aiwa speaker which comes with component audio system hence recommending.

Thanks for the reply but the brand names don't quite help. Any specific speaker recommendations would be much appreciated. :)

Thanks!

Hey Great_Guns,
The amplifier\Receiver is Output is almost 55W Only.So unable to suggest some good speakers too Since its not a Stereo amp which can push the speaker even with less power.

Try for some used Speakers for now, thats the best Idea.I would strongly recommend some Audisystems speakers from Aiwa, JVC and also Technics Vintage one SB5 Etc.

Personally i heard JVC,TECHNICS and Aiwa speaker which comes with component audio system hence recommending.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back