Beware : housemaids & passports

corElement

I have horrible luck when it comes to this.. I got my 5year short term passport renewed and extended to 10 years from 5... I thought the nightmare was finally over and I could book tickets and apply for a visitor visa to the US to ses my sister's musical performance in december... lo and behold yesterday the maid ( who turned up late and decided to speed things up by being careless ) goes ahead and drops water on my passport along with documents which were kept on the table due to researching visa details.....

yes... its defaced! And now I have to apply for another new tatkaal passport.

I feel royally cursed because renewal was easy, applying for a duplicate now is a huge hassle and have to find someone to sign verification that I am a "genuine" person if I find one at all and then go to the crazy passport office at bikajicama place.

*cries*

I dunno where to find someone to sign my verification....argghh keep any housemaids you get away from your official stuff!!!! I dunno what to do!

Tough luck mate. I can imagine how u feel knowing how slow the passport process can be. I am already dreading the day(s) I have to go to the passport office to renew mine.

Tough luck mate. I can imagine how u feel knowing how slow the passport process can be. I am already dreading the day(s) I have to go to the passport office to renew mine.

AGENT - will do it for you

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back