Beware of Babbudi85

I am a respectable man whom You have accused of cheating where in you might have actually received earlier shipment.

I wont be making any shipment unless I receive the payment. Rest said you will get shipping details in 2 hrs after getting transfer.

And I wont be replying anything any more.

What is your problem ? when someone else wants to help ? You just want me to deposit the money and you keep issuing ultimatums ?

You are really pissing me off now .. You have not provided proof of anything till now .

The first time you shipped the so called material
The next time you placed an order with parts express /tracking no .
Deposit the material with some forum member who is willing to help from Mumbai , and after I do the transfer you can send the material .

I have given you many options to keep complete the deal .. Yet you keep issuing ultimatums . A simple humility and forthcoming ness would really be appreciated .

Any update on this?

I met Vikram last Sunday at Dombivali and he handed over to me the 4 drivers. He has promised to send the crossovers in 2-3 days directly to Yuga. Yuga will collect the drivers from me when he is in Mumbai next or get them collected if any of his friends are visiting Mumbai. Till then, the drivers are with me. Issue sorted out to a great extent.

Mr . Navin Sinha is a real gentleman .He took the pains of contacting Mr . Vikram setting up a meeting and then travel to the place where the meeting was fixed took him almost 2 hrs .

This was done for the sake of resolving a dispute in which he had no part . None of us have met , not even exchanged any views on the forum and the person simply took the onus of resolving the dispute .Kudos to him .

Last Sunday , when the meeting took place I am sure Mr. Navin would have lost the whole day in traveling and picking up the drivers .

Again , Mr Vikram had defaulted on the crossovers which were to be supplied with the drivers , but more than that I am happy to have found someone who is genuine , takes time to help people and is very respectable .

Once again , you have my respect and admiration sir ..

P.S - Mr. Navin informed me that he was going to post a report , so was waiting for that before I thanked him for his sincere efforts

Dear Yuga,
Glad that I was able to assist in sorting out the dispute to a great extent, though not fully if the crossovers have not been dispatched by Mr. Vikram. This forum has given me lot of knowledge and many of the FMs have given me selfless advices several times. This forum is like an extended family and I don't feel that I have done anything great if I have done something to help my family. Hope, you get the crossovers also soon!

Mr . Navin Sinha is a real gentleman .He took the pains of contacting Mr . Vikram setting up a meeting and then travel to the place where the meeting was fixed took him almost 2 hrs .

This was done for the sake of resolving a dispute in which he had no part . None of us have met , not even exchanged any views on the forum and the person simply took the onus of resolving the dispute .Kudos to him .

Last Sunday , when the meeting took place I am sure Mr. Navin would have lost the whole day in traveling and picking up the drivers .

Again , Mr Vikram had defaulted on the crossovers which were to be supplied with the drivers , but more than that I am happy to have found someone who is genuine , takes time to help people and is very respectable .

Once again , you have my respect and admiration sir ..

P.S - Mr. Navin informed me that he was going to post a report , so was waiting for that before I thanked him for his sincere efforts

What a gesture Navin Sir.....:clapping:

Dear Yuga,
Glad that I was able to assist in sorting out the dispute to a great extent, though not fully if the crossovers have not been dispatched by Mr. Vikram. This forum has given me lot of knowledge and many of the FMs have given me selfless advices several times. This forum is like an extended family and I don't feel that I have done anything great if I have done something to help my family. Hope, you get the crossovers also soon!

Again ,Mr Vikram has not kept his promise of delivering the corssover components . He did not ship them as expected . Msgs to his no. or whatsapping him has been futile .

I am pretty convinced that Mr. Vikram cannot be trusted and I would advise anyone dealing with Mr . Vikram to be very careful and deal only when you can in person .

Again ,Mr Vikram has not kept his promise of delivering the corssover components . He did not ship them as expected . Msgs to his no. or whatsapping him has been futile .

I am pretty convinced that Mr. Vikram cannot be trusted and I would advise anyone dealing with Mr . Vikram to be very careful and deal only when you can in person .

It is sad to know that such people are part of this forum!

I had met this Vikram Joshi 6 yrs ago when he had came for spkr listen. He wanted me to design crossovers for his Spkrs and I refused because pf his wierd terms and want pf time at my end.
I think you can safely forget the crossover without doubt as VJ does not even understand basics of crossover design.:D

It seems Mr. Vikram Joshi the fraud is back with his peddling . Mods still have not blocked this guy or this guy keeps popping up with different ID's .
The cross overs are still not sent , and I hope anyone buying from this guy can personally check and then pick up the material in person .
His profile
https://www.hifivision.com/members/viki_v2.4009/#latest-activity
His sale posts

https://www.hifivision.com/threads/dayton-audio-rs180-8.72026/#post-797019
https://www.hifivision.com/threads/fountek-neo-cd3-ribbon-tweeters.72072/#post-795257
https://www.hifivision.com/threads/dayton-audio-ultimax-10.72071/

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back