Beware of Ebay seller bollywoodshoppe aka gobolly

These records have been abused like i have never seen before. More like used as frisbees and coasters before someone decided that ohh these records can also be sold for a good price. Damn. Feel sorry for you. I have heard this guys name somewhere. Will try to get some info on him if it helps. But best is to raise a ticket and try to get your money back. All the best.

@GoldenGoose - I believe you bought this record from ebay - so why don't you raise a ticket with them and ask for refund, they do have a 100% refund guarantee - I have used it on 2 occasions myself. Also the seller has a 60 day return policy, did you try to go that route?

I believe this is the same seller - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/364154183211?hash=item54c947de2b:g:GNIAAOSwiR1gCTk5&amdata=enc:AQAHAAAA8F8oG/RKBu5X5qnh1tf2zwJk4wVgp/htRcBAu3eyEP4gFcgW/+MvI8FFtkheD2b8nw1h3Uyxi+wCvvg+wkrzM8gGEn5OWU99qSUBMUrADkj5kADm2c5qtDqRqsXaF80PWa1k5gF5HMvljFtz/tQxtith1ITHOzMcwFOMfKizL4lXQ3jy4KmOcwHvPi8yXCZExpsagd/vOJkDYseOQ1ko7q98YFmpvfWbY7Xhu0ecMu3J6PGAOJ2NJY4+5n6BLcGyxEye0Ot+03gxH/z9FPJ+1TJA07Fm/MmocsAPt3D//IraVeuajG8apqNENWp0nNN6nQ==|tkp:BFBM2Pul8s1h

In the returns & postage policy - the 60 day return is specified.

Thanks!

Some of the very first records I bought were from bollywoodshoppe. I bought them and just put them straight in my cupboard (my fault). I trusted the ‘100%’ feedback.

Once it was too late all I could do was open a PayPal dispute. Unfortunately if you miss the update email, they close the case irregardless. They give only a window of three days!! It’s sad as missing the email costed me so much money and importantly justice too 😔

These records have been abused like i have never seen before. More like used as frisbees and coasters before someone decided that ohh these records can also be sold for a good price. Damn. Feel sorry for you. I have heard this guys name somewhere. Will try to get some info on him if it helps. But best is to raise a ticket and try to get your money back. All the best.

Bollywoodshoppe aka Arvind Agarwal is likely cheating wealthy elderly customers.

Popsike is a website showing previous sold records on EBay. I have seen him sell a record for £299 VG for something that is £65 Mint. This is absolutely criminal. Only an elderly or unknowledgeable person will fall for the trick. They must be stopped.

That record is genuinely the worst I’ve ever seen. ‘VG+’.

Horrible horrible individual. Only faith I have is in God to show him what devious greed this is.

I had to give away the record for free 😄 Didn’t want that dark energy in my house.

I really want people to be aware of this.

Bollywoodshoppe is now operating as vinyljerk1 on Discogs, saying he ships from 'France'. That doesn't seem like behaviour of an honest man.

This was sold to me as VG+.

I will persist until all buyers and lovers of vinyl know that this is a genuine scammer.

An example of the ludicrous prices being charged by Arvind Agarwal aka Bollywoodshoppe aka user vinyljerk1.

This is designed to con people.

I’m being persistent for a reason. Just look at how bad this is 😔

Attachments

• B01DEA33-5871-4E4B-BF85-ED6E2A4B3425.png
    B01DEA33-5871-4E4B-BF85-ED6E2A4B3425.png
    407.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 7F495EB0-D386-4248-B78F-D69C4C97F281.png
    7F495EB0-D386-4248-B78F-D69C4C97F281.png
    416.3 KB · Views: 9
I have had the extremely sad experience of purchasing from this likely con-man. Real name Arvind Agarwal. I want to warn others to be very careful with spending their hard earned money with this person.

What I have noticed is this is what they likely do-

1. Pay for sponsored posts on Ebay
2. Prey on inexperienced, casual buyers
3. Advertise extremely shoddy record, with no clear grading system
4. Charge up to anything of 4-5x the market value

I have seen records worth $90 Mint sold by bollywoodshoppe at $380 grade VG. What the hell is going on? The first ever record I bought was from this individual at VG+/VG+. Later it was confirmed to be grade Fair/VG. This isn’t a grading error or honest mistake. This is intentional fraud by bollywoodshoppe aka gobolly aka Arvind Agarwal.

Arvind Agarwal is preying on likely elderly and unknowing buyers who want to experience the joy of their youth. He leeches money off these people and needs to be stopped.

Does anyone have more information about this individual?
He costed mohiner ghoraguli EP @ 2000$ plus shipping charge in ebay...

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back