Beware of elitify.com: Selling fake merchandise!

venkatk

I bought a Ralph Lauren Polo shirt from elitify.com. after just one wash the lemon yellow color turned completely green in color but the worst part is the material turned so rough and it has shrunk in length and wider now.
repeated attempts to get a response from the elitify people failed, absolute silence from them.
so decided to warn others.
DON'T BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM ELITIFY!
They say 100% original products & we pay so much for premium brands but in case of complaints they totally ignore you.

I bought a Ralph Lauren Polo shirt from elitify.com. after just one wash the lemon yellow color turned completely green in color but the worst part is the material turned so rough and it has shrunk in length and wider now.
repeated attempts to get a response from the elitify people failed, absolute silence from them.
They say 100% original products & we pay so much for premium brands but in case of complaints they totally ignore you.
Suggest you make it known on the social media. Our forum is not well known to the general public.

Dear Venkatesan,
?
?We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you !!
?
?In reference to our discussion, first of all we apologize for not responding to your complaint within the mentioned time frame and we will do our level best to have your complaint resolved.
?
?We would like to inform you that the order was placed on 2nd December 2014 with us and we have received your complaint on 15th April 2015, we will have your case escalated to the brand as we are selling RL from quite a long time and have never received such complaint. All our products are 100 percent authentic and every product on Elitify.com has been carefully hand-selected and legally obtained via authorized dealers from outside India.

?Also to proceed further with your complaint we will have your product picked up and have it checked with our quality team and the brand itself wherein accordingly we will proceed with the replacement and the best possible solution. Also note that the mentioned product is not fake and every product are genuine.

?We understand you are not happy with your recent purchase with us and we will do our best to have your complaint resolved at the earliest.

With Regards
Team Elitify

No response to repeated emails & now once posted in the forum, same day response. what a wonderful customer service! Thanks to HFV!
Dear Venkatesan,
?
?We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you !!
?
?In reference to our discussion, first of all we apologize for not responding to your complaint within the mentioned time frame and we will do our level best to have your complaint resolved.
?
?We would like to inform you that the order was placed on 2nd December 2014 with us and we have received your complaint on 15th April 2015, we will have your case escalated to the brand as we are selling RL from quite a long time and have never received such complaint. All our products are 100 percent authentic and every product on Elitify.com has been carefully hand-selected and legally obtained via authorized dealers from outside India.

?Also to proceed further with your complaint we will have your product picked up and have it checked with our quality team and the brand itself wherein accordingly we will proceed with the replacement and the best possible solution. Also note that the mentioned product is not fake and every product are genuine.

?We understand you are not happy with your recent purchase with us and we will do our best to have your complaint resolved at the earliest.

With Regards
Team Elitify

Last edited:

I wish I had seen this message before - not a great trawler of sites but I agree Elitify is a fraudulent setup and sell fake Ralph Lauren Shirts which I had the great misfortune to buy. After buying a striped white\pink Oxford shirt I found to my horror that it shed color copiously. I took photos and sent it back to Elitify. They first told me I must have mixed it with another shirt but on seeing the photos did not take that argument again. However, despite repeated phone calls, repeated messages and entreaties they have not returned my money or provided any other alternate solution (which thinking about it I really don't want another fake!). I am now out of shirt (which I returned to them as they asked) and out of money and they are showing NO interest in resolving the problem.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back