Beware of this member Vinod_david

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s pathetic is its 3 days since this discussion is on & not once has this person even made an attempt on clarification. So whats he expecting, this topic dries out & he gets back to finding scapegoats?

I wonder why he is putting his reputation at stake just for a meter of cable, assuming an extra meter won't cost any more than a few K? :rolleyes:
His "reputation" that you are referring to - what exactly is it? :rolleyes:
Speaking of "stake" - I have an idea that involves him & a stake. Just need a lighter. :p

Last edited:
He is active here.last seen shows yesterday morning 11am.he is completely aware of this discussion

What reputation? It’s patently clear that he’s only interested in selling/getting rid of his stuff. The only surprise, given the volume of complaints, is that he hasn’t been flagged here before as someone to avoid doing business with.
Yeah, it's sad that the whole community is getting a bad name just for a handful. Until we have a Buyer/Saler rating system, we probably need a dedicated thread to raise a flag for such dubious transactions to warn others.

Vinod_david called me half an hour back and he promised that he will send me the correct length of cables again by tomorrow. I will keep this thread updated.
It takes years to build credibility. One foolish step and it gets washed off in a minute. In the instant case there have been many such foolish steps as many FMs have shared their bad experience while dealing with him @vinod_david.

It is very clear that HFV is not responsible for any sale, and there is no need that mod's should get involved earlier, however there are lot of instances they worked so closely to get the things sorted since they are audiophile/ videophile... However now that subscription is being charged there may be some rules shall be laid like aadhar card / Pan number should be uploaded before issuing HFV supporter badge, so some sort of records will be there about the selling members.

Just an suggestion.....

It is very clear that HFV is not responsible for any sale, and there is no need that mod's should get involved earlier, however there are lot of instances they worked so closely to get the things sorted since they are audiophile/ videophile... However now that subscription is being charged there may be some rules shall be laid like aadhar card / Pan number should be uploaded before issuing HFV supporter badge, so some sort of records will be there about the selling members.

Just an suggestion.....

Buyer can always demand aadhar card or id proof before closing the deal but will that solve these kind of issues. I think having a compulsory buyer seller rating/feedback system would be much better.

Vinod_david called me half an hour back and he promised that he will send me the correct length of cables again by tomorrow. I will keep this thread updated.
Good to hear that he is ready to sort it out and rectify his mistake either intentionally or unintentionally. Hope it works out.

Cheers

Whether he is going to clear all the allegations above made by the members ... Not so late to sort these to continue wearing the badge... :) :)

Update for this thread: Vinod sent me the correct length of cables. He says it was a measurement error from his side. Anyway my issue in this regard is solved. Thanks to Hifivision forum members and mods for all the support. Mods can close or delete this thread.
glad to hear that issue is resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back