bipole and dipole.

manu, we all know you are well intentioned and good at heart, but you really HAVE to start reading through the available stuff on the forum before starting a new thread. Others may not express this openly, but I know that a lot of people on these forums are more than slightly irritated with the fact that you rattle off new threads without doing any groundwork first. What will happen is that people will start ignoring your threads (except for exceptionally generous people like spiro), and the mileage you get from being on these forums will reduce massively. Please don't take offence at what I have said.

hey bros

what is bipole and dipole surrounds

is there any benifit of using them instead of standard bookshelfs for surrounds

manu, we all know you are well intentioned and good at heart, but you really HAVE to start reading through the available stuff on the forum before starting a new thread. Others may not express this openly, but I know that a lot of people on these forums are more than slightly irritated with the fact that you rattle off new threads without doing any groundwork first. What will happen is that people will start ignoring your threads (except for exceptionally generous people like spiro), and the mileage you get from being on these forums will reduce massively. Please don't take offence at what I have said.

i understand brother

Back