Black Friday Wishlist : Amazon UK /US from Monday, November 21 to Friday, November 25

sanro

Folks ,

Black Friday is approaching fast and amazon has posted their ads their US,UK websites

here's the links:
Amazon.co.uk: Black Friday Deals Week 2011

and
Black Friday Deals and Cyber Monday Sales at Amazon.com

Anyone planning to buy blu rays during that week ? If yes , whats your whishlist and what price you are expecting . If you have shopped during last black friday..please share your experience.

I am looking for

Clint Eastwood Collection - A Fistful Of Dollars/The Good, The Bad And The Ugly/For A Few Dollars More/Hang 'Em High [Blu-ray] - for 10 GBP
X-Men Quadrilogy for 10 GBP
Back to the Future Trilogy [Blu-ray] 8-10 GBP
Thor - Triple Play - for 10
Batman: The Motion Picture Anthology : 10

Re: Black Friday Wishlist : Amazon UK /US from Monday, November 21 to Friday, Novembe

Vinyl prices too drop? Do ebay uk's free shipping offer still valid? and do they ship vinyl?

Re: Black Friday Wishlist : Amazon UK /US from Monday, November 21 to Friday, Novembe

I am not sure about ebay UK and dont think that Amazon would exclude Vinyls . free shipping is still on at Amazon uk . You should keep an eye on the vinyls you are interested in.

on my wishlist is oppo bdp and some good avr - don't know which one.
yamaha 667/ 887 is high on the list.

Last edited:

@anm: Newegg is selling Pioneer 1021K for $299, you may want to take a look.

sorry for OT, does it have stereo pre-amp out? I am searching for reviews - if you have any links pls share.

Its 35k w/o bill & warranty here in Mumbai.

on my wishlist is oppo bdp and some good avr - don't know which one.
yamaha 667/ 887 is high on the list.

Mate, also include onkyo 809 in your list if budget is not a constraint...

Do Amazon UK deliver anything other than Blu-rays disc, DVD's etc to India?

I wanted to by PANASONIC BLURAY PLAYER since it would have same voltage specification as India.

The site does allow all the procedure to book the player if the seller is "Amazon Export Sales" and final price includes (player price + shipping cost + import fees deposit).

But, just to check with them before placing the order, i wrote them an email. But, they responded and their response was negative i think. Below is there response.

So, i am not sure if we place an order we would get it. Can anybody who have already purchased anything other than DVDs/Blurays etc directly from Amazon UK if they do honor the order??

"Hello Sudhir Rao,

Thank you for contacting Amzon.co.uk.

From your email, I understand you would like to order for a "Panasonic Blu-ray player" to be delivered to India.

However, Amazon.co.uk can dispatch many items to virtually any address in the world. However before we start sending any new category of products to a new location we want to make sure our customers will receive the level of service theyve come to expect from us. We cant send certain products to certain locations for operational and regulatory reasons.

Please accept my sincere apologies in this regard.

For general information about delivery restrictions please visit our "Delivery Restrictions" help page at:

Amazon.co.uk Help: Delivery Restrictions

Additional delivery restrictions might apply to specific items or sub-categories due to the specific nature of some products. If we cant send an item to your delivery address youll get a warning message once youve selected the items and entered your delivery address.

If youre buying on Amazon Marketplace each individual seller may have their own delivery restrictions and youll need to check the sellers storefront page on Amazon.co.uk to see these.

I hope this helps and that well see you again soon."

Good news : LOTR extended regon free is now at 49.99 on amazon.com.
bad news: Rupee value has gone down drastically ..

its still a good deal...if you know what i mean.

now waiting for star wars complete saga

no tablets?
samsung asus

Do Amazon UK deliver anything other than Blu-rays disc, DVD's etc to India?

I wanted to by PANASONIC BLURAY PLAYER since it would have same voltage specification as India.

The site does allow all the procedure to book the player if the seller is "Amazon Export Sales" and final price includes (player price + shipping cost + import fees deposit).

But, just to check with them before placing the order, i wrote them an email. But, they responded and their response was negative i think. Below is there response.

So, i am not sure if we place an order we would get it. Can anybody who have already purchased anything other than DVDs/Blurays etc directly from Amazon UK if they do honor the order??

"Hello Sudhir Rao,

Thank you for contacting Amzon.co.uk.

From your email, I understand you would like to order for a "Panasonic Blu-ray player" to be delivered to India.

However, Amazon.co.uk can dispatch many items to virtually any address in the world. However before we start sending any new category of products to a new location we want to make sure our customers will receive the level of service theyve come to expect from us. We cant send certain products to certain locations for operational and regulatory reasons.

Please accept my sincere apologies in this regard.

For general information about delivery restrictions please visit our "Delivery Restrictions" help page at:

Amazon.co.uk Help: Delivery Restrictions

Additional delivery restrictions might apply to specific items or sub-categories due to the specific nature of some products. If we cant send an item to your delivery address youll get a warning message once youve selected the items and entered your delivery address.

If youre buying on Amazon Marketplace each individual seller may have their own delivery restrictions and youll need to check the sellers storefront page on Amazon.co.uk to see these.

I hope this helps and that well see you again soon."

Check out this post. http://www.hifivision.com/movies/16059-amazon-co-uk-free-shipping-india-25.html#post306025
Might be useful for you!

Guys, The Dark Knight Blu-ray is available for only 4.99$ and for only 2 hrs as part of lightning deal. Grab it fast if anyone want it. There is a similar "Inception" deal is coming after this deal.

Inception / LOTR/ Jurrasic park Trio/ Transformer-Dark of the moon:)

Guys check out bestbuy.com as well. Quite a few blurays available for $4.99

can we import laptop or any consmer electronics like bd player or plasma as well from amazon uk?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back