:) Blackberry Playbook for Rs 6666/- only

sandip_d

I took a plunge and bought one. It took few days for shipping and after a wait of week, the playbook arrived finally. The playbook upon boot updated to os 2.1.0.1917. I have not faced any issues so far. Side loaded few android apps and some work some do not.
You may get additional 7.5% discount if you charge any Vodafone prepaid no online for a nominal top up of Rs 10 . The Vodafone issues a coupon which can be used during checkout.
Brand NEW Blackberry Playbook 32GB WI FI 4G Imported | eBay

Please do let us know the intial impressions once you got them
I have been using it for almost a week now. I am very happy with the plunge I took. I use it for surfing, watching movies and play around with few apps. I bought Tata DoCoMo 3g sim (1 GB 3G data pack @ Rs 153 for 30 days) & it works flawlessly with it. No issues with the Wifi connection as well.
It did not connect to 2g network. So it won't work on 2g networks.
I downloaded few bar files and some work some do not. (ebay, es file explorer, dropbox, BBC weather, compass 360 pro, angry birds space hd, challenger viewer... all these work)
I also converted many apps to bar and these works ( Flipkart, EZ folder player, Apollo Player, Bharat Gas, Hinkhoj dictionary....work continues... :) ) with the inputs from Crackberry forum.
The android os integrated for running play store apps is 2.3.3. Hence, I guess some newer version apps are not compatible after conversion.
It plays video files effortlessly. I played few 720p, 1080p and performance is exceptional with stock video player with no lag at all. My son played NFS undercover on it and he was happy. (He uses Micromax Canvas 4). The finish, build quality, display... the hardware is worth much more than what I paid in my opinion. It scores high on hardware front for a asked price.
The only let down is fewer apps... There are some available on Blackberry app world. There are many android tabs available in similar price range and the intended use should be the deciding factor..... :)

I have been using it for almost a week now. I am very happy with the plunge I took. I use it for surfing, watching movies and play around with few apps. I bought Tata DoCoMo 3g sim (1 GB 3G data pack @ Rs 153 for 30 days) & it works flawlessly with it. No issues with the Wifi connection as well.
It did not connect to 2g network. So it won't work on 2g networks.
I downloaded few bar files and some work some do not. (ebay, es file explorer, dropbox, BBC weather, compass 360 pro, angry birds space hd, challenger viewer... all these work)
I also converted many apps to bar and these works ( Flipkart, EZ folder player, Apollo Player, Bharat Gas, Hinkhoj dictionary....work continues... :) ) with the inputs from Crackberry forum.
The android os integrated for running play store apps is 2.3.3. Hence, I guess some newer version apps are not compatible after conversion.
It plays video files effortlessly. I played few 720p, 1080p and performance is exceptional with stock video player with no lag at all. My son played NFS undercover on it and he was happy. (He uses Micromax Canvas 4). The finish, build quality, display... the hardware is worth much more than what I paid in my opinion. It scores high on hardware front for a asked price.
The only let down is fewer apps... There are some available on Blackberry app world. There are many android tabs available in similar price range and the intended use should be the deciding factor..... :)

I also took a plunge..for my daughter's educational guidance...but slightly dissapointed with apps availability..lots of apps are paid..but build quality is supereb at this price point..

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back