Blu ray disc required

abhishesh

Hi guys,

I need to burn a blu ray disc, i dont have a burner and i dont require 1 apart from this 1 time use. can anyone burn a BD for me? its just a 2 mb file, i will send you the file and the money to cover your BD expense. Please help me, its very important, I am unable to find anyone with a burner in nearby area.. I stay in mumbai, so a guy staying in mumbai is preferred or else, u can courier it and i will pay for the same.

You can reply to this post or mail me at [email protected], help appreciated, thanks a ton.

Regards,
Abhishesh

Hi guys,

I need to burn a blu ray disc, i dont have a burner and i dont require 1 apart from this 1 time use. can anyone burn a BD for me? its just a 2 mb file, i will send you the file and the money to cover your BD expense. Please help me, its very important, I am unable to find anyone with a burner in nearby area.. I stay in mumbai, so a guy staying in mumbai is preferred or else, u can courier it and i will pay for the same.

You can reply to this post or mail me at [email protected], help appreciated, thanks a ton.

Regards,
Abhishesh

I can do that for you Abhishesh. but why a 2MB file on a bluray ?

hey guys, thanks for the reply,

The thing is, i have to use it on my ps3, its bootable BD to make it work, the latest firmware update has bricked it.

It will be helpful, if you can provide me your mail id, i will mail the file to you and you can burn it for me.

Thanks,
Abhishesh

Last edited:
No, the website specifically mentioned BD, as its bricked, only way to get it is running is to have that bootable BD in the BD drive and having games in the HDD.

good info,only way to get it is running is to have that bootable BD in the BD drive and having games in the HDD. thanks
nqpSam

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back