Blue Jeans HDMI Cables

ALS

Has any body tried Blue Jeans HDMI cables (BJC Series-1). How they are compared to VDH Flat & Dayio cables. Blue Jeans says that their cables can be run for 100ft w/o any signal loss!

I've 3 cables ,1 unopened.
Good cables but never dodA-D testing
What I liked was sensible pricing!( In US)

Hi, hemantwaghe, Is it good only pricing wise? By any chance have you compared it with any other brands? BTW what's ' dodA-D testing'?

Has any body tried Blue Jeans HDMI cables (BJC Series-1). How they are compared to VDH Flat & Dayio cables. Blue Jeans says that their cables can be run for 100ft w/o any signal loss!

I am using a 40Ft cable for my projector without any problems.

I am using a 40Ft BJC Series-1 cable for my projector without any problems.

True statement from a no-nonsense company. For HDMI they compare with the best as there is no magic in a VDH vs. BJC. You should be fine for your applications.

HTML:
For HDMI they compare with the best as there is no magic in a VDH vs. BJC

That's great:)

square, ve you heard brand NT? someone asked me to try, but I wish to order BJ HDMI.

where do we get these cables, do we have authorized dealers for cables a well.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back