blue man group ..

I believe they have a SACD or DVD-A. Get hold of it , would be something else at hi-res

Yes, I have a DVD-Audio of one of Blue Man's compilations, its simply incredible, Also, a Pink Floyd SACD and a couple mode DVD-A from Eagles. The recordings are INCREDIBLE to say the least!

Yes, I have a DVD-Audio of one of Blue Man's compilations, its simply incredible, Also, a Pink Floyd SACD and a couple mode DVD-A from Eagles. The recordings are INCREDIBLE to say the least!

Pink Floyd, Eagles, Eric Clapton i have. All three are just too good.

I have the Blue Man Group, Featuring Dave Matthews - Sing Along video and it is an awesome track to test your system out ...

Blue man group is awesome to hear in DTS! There is also Bluray versions available.

can you guys please tell me where to find blue man group dvd with dts

i have checked all music shops here but no one has it

so please reply

I have an autographed DVD of Blue Men Group which i got during a live show in 2008 while i was in the US. Loved the show, love the DVD. Its a must watch!

Hi,

From where did you source your Eagles DVD-A?

sri

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back