Blue tooth adapter for Denon AVR

amanojp

Hello,
I have a Denon 1911 AVR paired with Morduant Short 6 speakers. I want to be able to use this setup via blue tooth from my phone. What would be the best Blue tooth adapter to use? Please let me know… thx.

Hi,

You may take a look at the Logitech BT receiver. I've been using the same paired with my integrated amp since few years. Still working as desired!

Thanks!

Logitech BT receiver is good, but as usual bluetooth audio sucks, and also the higher frequencies of this particular model are somewhat rolled off, and gives the feeling of incompleteness. I was using it, but after I got a buffer, I am no more using it. I use the buffer to connect my phone, laptop, digital music players, and etc.. Much more satisfying and healthy for both the amp and the user, no radiation.

Logitech BT receiver is good, but as usual bluetooth audio sucks, and also the higher frequencies of this particular model are somewhat rolled off, and gives the feeling of incompleteness. I was using it, but after I got a buffer, I am no more using it. I use the buffer to connect my phone, laptop, digital music players, and etc.. Much more satisfying and healthy for both the amp and the user, no radiation.

Whats a buffer?

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back