@bluestar

Guess he deserves some brownie points for eschewing the standard ‘Hi’ post.
Some of the replies have been thought through :)

Now that you mention it, I was also wondering why such a knowledgeable person would buy an Klipsch speaker and then sell it within a month as he/she did not take into account the sound reflections of the room and the size of the speaker...

Now that you mention it, I was also wondering why such a knowledgeable person would buy an Klipsch speaker and then sell it within a month as he/she did not take into account the sound reflections of the room and the size of the speaker...
You appear to know him.

I am seeing stars everywhere I look. Blue stars. I hope he gets his required posts. Wishing all success for his sale. :)

Thanks for the support guys, i know what I am doing is very obvious but i am a genuine audio enthusiast and have been lurking for a while. I am just not a big poster...this is my last try, if mods keep taking down my posts then I will quit , enjoy my speakers and go back to lurking.

When I saw the title, I thought it is something to do with Bluestar AC as I was looking to buy an AC. But this was something else. This has happened before and it will happen again in future. Mods need to step in and fish out the ppl who take advantage of the rules laid down. There are thousands of forum members and it should be the same for all. If one is desperate to sell/buy there are other avenues like Olx.

Thanks for the support guys, i know what I am doing is very obvious but i am a genuine audio enthusiast and have been lurking for a while. I am just not a big poster...this is my last try, if mods keep taking down my posts then I will quit , enjoy my speakers and go back to lurking.
You've been checking out the room issues threads too.
Do look into that in more depth rather than sell off without trying to get them to work.
As panditji says, you do seem to know a thing or two about audio.
Don't be a lurker. Please share your knowledge and help out needy forum members.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back