Bluetooth Audio Receiver to remember multiple device connections

greenhorn

I am using a logitech BT audio receiver, but it can remember only 2 connections at a time. We have multiple sources at our house so we end up having to manually connect to it all the time, which is a headache.
Is there any device which can remember the pairing and connections (and reasonably cheap ~2k). most reviews talk about spec etc, but are a bit thin on this detail. Any recommends?

am open to buying from abroad

I think the Moto stream rememeber upto 5. The gold thing is you can play from all 5 at the same time. Will confirm tomororw and let you know if it rememebers all 5 but I'm pretty sure it does.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

Be careful with the amount of misinformation on this. I also had a similar requirements cpl years ago and went through tons of products. Spec says a Max of 7 concurrent connection are possible. Implementation is v device dependent. My car does 3 and my Mac 5. For reliability Audioengine B1 receiver and monoprice ones are pretty good with 4 stable connections.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back