Bluetooth-ear bud head phones

tarzan

Hi all..
Knowing the issues of bluetooth streaming of audio ...
I still want to buy one to use during my morning walks.

Would like to get some valuable suggestions from u all guys ..

1)should be necessarily ear bud type . dont want the sportz type
2)Pls let me know where they might be available in mumbai ..
3)I was looking for jay bird brand ..wich had some good reviews on net .. but was not able to find in some popular shops in mumbai .. where can I essentailly find them in mumbai ...:(
best wishes

Last edited:
I don't know but I am always against these wireless gadgets .......they give more trouble in reception then their wired cousin.......

Well I have a Dell Corseca headphone which I use with my laptop for watching movies etc. at times. It offers decent sound reproduction and battery life. I generally charge it after 4-5 days with an average of 1-2 hours of usage each day. It is now more than a year old and still going strong. It isn't exactly very comfortable to be put on for extended hours and you might want to take it off at regular intervals. It also works with smartphones. I don't know about the any brick and mortar store but you find it in Amazon:
Amazon.in: Buy Dell Byte Corseca Bluetooth Headphone Online at Low Prices in India | Corseca Reviews & Ratings

Last edited:
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back