Bluetooth remote to control media in Android phone

rdevakumar

My Android mobile is my primary AV source, connected to my DAC via USB. I am looking for option to control media play back without getting up from my chair. Any suggestion on simple Bluetooth remote which can help here?

My Android mobile is my primary AV source, connected to my DAC via USB. I am looking for option to control media play back without getting up from my chair. Any suggestion on simple Bluetooth remote which can help here?
If you have another phone you can control spotify on your primary phone. Check that out

If you are OK with controlling your phone with another android phone, you can try AirDroid.

Cheers.

Best and handy option I tried is old smart watch. I use LG v30 to play music, and I had pretty old Pebble watch once connected over bluetooth it can control all music apps (skip, volume control ). Now I am using Mi band 4 which was left unused after corona.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back