Bluetooth speaker under 3k

Now I'm considering this too - Tribit StormBox Flow. Anybody got any experience with this brand or any comments?
But seems like this also doesn't have an aux port (What is wrong with OEMs these days 🤦‍♂️ )
But compared to Sony XB100, this has way more battery life.
Limited-time deal: GOVO Gosurround 300 | 25W Bluetooth SoundBar, 2000 Mah Battery, 2.0 Channel with 52Mm Drivers, Multicolor Led Lights with TWS, Aux, Bluetooth and USB (Platinum Black) https://amzn.eu/d/iMe516I
Check this one.

Usually Amazon has liberal return policy on such goods. Considering it’s entry level BT speaker you are after most would be available on Amazon with lots of reviews, Why not just buy something that fancies you among the myriad options above, try it out and send it back if you don’t like?

You’d also find a lot of pre-owned speakers on Olx in this price range, some might be good deals. You can always check out the product before buying, only be careful of remaining battery life if it’s a portable.

For new, your options in this price range would be either entry level soundbars, boomboxes or smart speakers. Decide which category meets your needs the best. I’d not expect any audiophile speakers in new condition under 5k. You’d have to compromise on something, either the low end or clarity of mids or the airiness of treble. Decide what you can live with letting go.

Last edited:
Unknown brand, very less battery life. Pass. Thanks.
Almost everything you need, better brand, many models, get it directly from their store:

Alright, thanks everyone. After checking all the suggested models, I'm finally settling for the Sony XB100. I can't risk choosing any of the other brands and then cry in a corner when getting poor after sales support. Nowadays even reputable brands don't care enough about customer support. I'm just hoping Sony lives up to its name and this product doesn't give me any trouble!

Thanks for all the effort in sharing your suggestions!

Usually Amazon has liberal return policy on such goods. Considering it’s entry level BT speaker you are after most would be available on Amazon with lots of reviews, Why not just buy something that fancies you among the myriad options above, try it out and send it back if you don’t like?

You’d also find a lot of pre-owned speakers on Olx in this price range, some might be good deals. You can always check out the product before buying, only be careful of remaining battery life if it’s a portable.

For new, your options in this price range would be either entry level soundbars, boomboxes or smart speakers. Decide which category meets your needs the best. I’d not expect any audiophile speakers in new condition under 5k. You’d have to compromise on something, either the low end or clarity of mids or the airiness of treble. Decide what you can live with letting go.
Regarding Amazon - Those glory days are over. Nowadays they are very careful to mention that it's only "X days replacement only" for certain high value products, i.e NO RETURN, only replacement. I even had an awful experience recently.

I was looking to buy a TWS under 5k and after searching for a long time, shortlisted Realme Air 5 Pro and Oppo Enco Air 3 Pro. I wanted to check them in a live demo from their stores. But none of their showrooms had those models in-store here in Bengaluru and my travel ended up in vain. I mainly wanted to check how their app support and touch customizability was. After checking a video, I wrongly assumed that the Realme model supported full touch customizability as per my expectation and finally ordered it in Amazon. When I got it and tried the app, I found that it's not possible to add "Previous track" option in "Double tap" in either of the buds and no function for single tap. After finding this out, I badly wanted to return it and get the Oppo instead. (I ordered Realme coz of the higher battery life too over the Oppo). I tried my best with the Amazon customer rep but all he kept saying was "only replacement, no return, visit brand service centre, call brand service". Now it's been around 4 months and I got used to my Realme buds (had to, no other way, it's 5k dammit!)

So, if any of you are ordering anything in Amazon, just be careful and check everything. Don't order a product thinking that you will be able to return it just like that. (There are still some other products in various categories that you can easily return with no questions asked).
And Flipkart is a totally different game. I've heard a lot of complaints so far about their customer care and delayed deliveries.

If you can stretch your budget, you can have years of happy listening and ownership with Apple HomePod Mini under 11K. Good sound from full range driver and passive radiator, Wifi connectivity, Siri, great looks, build quality (it’s Apple), upgradable to stereo pair in future if you like it, Smart home controls… It’s one of the best value products from the Apple stable. Six months free subscription to Apple Music lossless sweetens the deal.

I guess this is good choice if we have iPhone or MacBook so that integration is seamless. Will it be good for non apple users?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back