body building..

Status
Not open for further replies.

manu4panjab

hey bros.

how many of you love exercise

exercise for me is like a drug i can't live without it

i go three days a week in gym and for all six days i do yoga

like for monday,wednesday and friday i do both yoga in the morning and gym in the evening

many of my friends here told me when i was gonna marriage no yoga and no exercise and they laugh but i said wait and watch
and now when they still see that i don't leave yoga and gym they get shocked
many of my fellow friends here in jalandhar are so fatty now after marriage ;)

Last edited:
Manu,

Hahaha ok. I had to read this after yesterday. I hope u could find a 'relevant' section to 'launch' this thread in.
No manu i dont hit the gym and never have. I find it boring just lifting weights and looking at myself in the many mirrors, and checking out all the women around. I prefer playing a racquet sport to keep fit plus the mind feels better when i compete.
Each to his own and if the gym helps u not being 'a fatty' then great!!!
Rgds

Manu,

Hahaha ok. I had to read this after yesterday. I hope u could find a 'relevant' section to 'launch' this thread in.
No manu i dont hit the gym and never have. I find it boring just lifting weights and looking at myself in the many mirrors, and checking out all the women around. I prefer playing a racquet sport to keep fit plus the mind feels better when i compete.
Rgds

thank brother :eek:hyeah:

hey bros.

how many of you love exercise

exercise for me is like a drug i can't live without it

i go three days a week in gym and for all six days i do yoga

like for monday,wednesday and friday i do both yoga in the morning and gym in the evening

many of my friends here told me when i was gonna marriage no yoga and no exercise and they laugh but i said wait and watch
and now when they still see that i don't leave yoga and gym they get shocked
many of my fellow friends here in jalandhar are so fatty now after marriage ;)

yeah manu, everyday in the morning, it is "UP - DOWN, UP - DOWN", at least 150 times , and that makes me toned and fit. i learned this exercise of moving my eyelids from a great man and i have very happy since.

since all your male friends have become fatty, and you are the lean mean fighting machine, then all those panjabi ankhonwalis (wives of the fat friends) must be giving you the glad eye?

i urge you to fight off this great temptation and remain a one woman man. (choose only one among the other wives)

by the way, which is the best place for illegal trysts in jalandhar?

Last edited:
hI manu,

I am glad to know you exercise daily. I got diabetes when i was 32. From that day i took to wight training. I got bored with gyms and got a small machine for myself at home. I am not into body building but lift weights to keep myself fit and to keep my sugar levels under check.My weight training has kept the dreaded diabetes at bay for 18 years now. Keep doing your routine and you will never have to see a doctor for any ailment.

Thats the greatest boon in life huh?

cheers,
sri

yeah manu, everyday in the morning, it is "UP - DOWN, UP - DOWN", at least 150 times , and that makes me toned and fit. i learned this exercise of moving my eyelids from a great man and i have very happy since.

since all your male friends have become fatty, and you are the lean mean fighting machine, then all those panjabi ankhonwalis (wives of the fat friends) must be giving you the glad eye?

i urge you to fight off this great temptation and remain a one woman man. (choose only one among the other wives)

by the way, which is the best place for illegal trysts in jalandhar?
from up and down ,up and down you mean push ups right :cool:
mmmm ehehehe yaaaa their wives told them to be more fit like me and stop eating junk food and mmmmm yaaaaa those glad eyes ;)

don't mind brother but what is trysts

Tu punjab da asli puttar hai!!

I used to Gym some 7 years back when I was in the college. Now sometimes do some stretching...after marriage no exercise at all...

don't mind brother but what is trysts
dy to dsi

hi manu4panjab,

when the whole world is against two lovers, but they want to meet and love (always wondering why the people cannot understand their emotions), they meet chupke chupke in a secret place where there is nobody to disturb their affirmations of undying love (of course, when they are found out, they commit suicide because the whole world is against them). This is a (lover's) tryst.

and a tryst with destiny? - Nehru chacha could have told you more about that, but do not forget Nehru chacha's secret trysts with Edwina. as an aside, but nehru chacha is said to have died with tertiary syphilis, which is a venereal disease, but i am digressing.

essentially a tryst is a meeting place of two things or more - two minds, two events, two live bodies, and i suppose there could be a tryst between a wig and a bald pate;)

dy to dsi

hi manu4panjab,

when the whole world is against two lovers, but they want to meet and love (always wondering why the people cannot understand their emotions), they meet chupke chupke in a secret place where there is nobody to disturb their affirmations of undying love (of course, when they are found out, they commit suicide because the whole world is against them). This is a (lover's) tryst.

and a tryst with destiny? - Nehru chacha could have told you more about that, but do not forget Nehru chacha's secret trysts with Edwina. as an aside, but nehru chacha is said to have died with tertiary syphilis, which is a venereal disease, but i am digressing.

essentially a tryst is a meeting place of two things or more - two minds, two events, two live bodies, and i suppose there could be a tryst between a wig and a bald pate;)

yaaaa we have illegal tryst here ;)

:clapping::lol: Good one !

hI manu,

I am glad to know you exercise daily. I got diabetes when i was 32. From that day i took to wight training. I got bored with gyms and got a small machine for myself at home. I am not into body building but lift weights to keep myself fit and to keep my sugar levels under check.My weight training has kept the dreaded diabetes at bay for 18 years now. Keep doing your routine and you will never have to see a doctor for any ailment.

Thats the greatest boon in life huh?

cheers,
sri

hey one ram baan for diabetes is eat neem leaves daily empty stomach in the morning :)

i think neem toothpaste is available:)

well said, good one.:yahoo: Since I am also diabetic, shall I go for neem tooth paste and eat 5 grams daily in the morning, suri ji.

Manu,

Rgds

Dinyaar - you summed up my feelings on this subject. Just lifting weights for the sake of it - I have never really been able to appreciate. Playing sport engages your mind and body apart from keeping you fit. More pertinently there is victory and defeat. And even more importantly there is teamwork and competition. I wonder if exercise and gym work can be more 'fun' than playing sport.

Hi vortex,

Sorry to disagree with you.Sports and exercise are two different fields. Exercise is not done for fun. Nobody lifts weights just for the sake of it. Some are into professional body building and some are in to weight lifting as a competitive sport. But most do weight training to keep fit and have a good body shape. Just google for the benefits of weight training. Most people confuse it with bulging muscles and out of the world biceps and chest.

But weight training keeps you from accumulating fat, keeps your sugar and BP levels under check.Makes your heart muscles stronger and the body muscles continue to burn your calories thro out the day even when you are not exercising. Osteoprosis will never set in your bones.

well i dont say every one should do weight training. Any exercise is good. But weight training has multiple benefits.

just take a look at this.

http://www.fitnessandfreebies.com/health/top18.html
cheers,
sri

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back