Bolton Tweeters

ShantaramChari

Does anyone here staying in Mumbai has a pair of bolton tweeter to giveaway or for sale. I currently needed it for my diy speaker build.

Regards

kapvin

They were listed on olx. You should try searching
@ShantaramChari I would seriously look at other tweeters. Bolton did woofers quite (very) well, and some mids were okay 2. but the tweeters were underwhelming and very prone to failure. so a double strike out for me. do you have a budget in mind and what sort of other components will you be using? perhaps something more appropriate can be suggested

ShantaramChari

@ShantaramChari I would seriously look at other tweeters. Bolton did woofers quite (very) well, and some mids were okay 2. but the tweeters were underwhelming and very prone to failure. so a double strike out for me. do you have a budget in mind and what sort of other components will you be using? perhaps something more appropriate can be suggested
I have other speakers for my daily listening. O wanted bolton since I had heard they were good during their time so for curiosity wanted to try them out.

Regards

Enhance your CD Listening with the versatile and amazing Audiolab 6000CDT Transport.