Bookshelf or 2.1 satellite speakers

rsriramtce

My doubts on satellites.
Paradigm cinema 100 front channels (satellite speakers) with bic subwoofer
Or Kef q 300 bookshelf alone without sub.

which one will be better for listening music.

will adding the subwoofer to Kef bookshelf muddle music ???

As long as you're able to place it so you have reasonably flat FR (at least between 40-80 Hz) and can integrate it properly with the KEF's, it should not only not muddle your music, but rather enhance it tremendously.
Thanks sir
If I should extend it for movies. Is the paradigm satellite enough or should I get a dedicated Center speaker.

(having a q acoustic 3000series Center speaker but no place to keep in room)

is having a satellite as venter along with Kef q300 as front good or worse. Or even choosing the q acoustic which is a different brand suits the setup ???

Thanks sir
If I should extend it for movies. Is the paradigm satellite enough or should I get a dedicated Center speaker.

IMO, the center is as important as the sub(s) for a HT setup.

is having a satellite as venter along with Kef q300 as front good or worse. Or even choosing the q acoustic which is a different brand suits the setup ???

IME of slightly more than 3 years of having a HT, I've had an identical L/C/R. Timbre matching makes sense in theory. On the practical side, there's anecdotal evidence in both directions. HST, if it were up to me, I'd at least stick to the same brand, if not the same model.

IMO, the center is as important as the sub(s) for a HT setup.

IME of slightly more than 3 years of having a HT, I've had an identical L/C/R. Timbre matching makes sense in theory. On the practical side, there's anecdotal evidence in both directions. HST, if it were up to me, I'd at least stick to the same brand, if not the same model.
That’s great. Will try using paradigm satellites on all channels and try.
but just thinking the amp is bit overpowered for the all channel satellite setup

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back