bookshelf speakers for marantz 5004 amplifier

manas2mail

Hi Folks,

I have Marantz 5004 amplifier and looking for details and warm sound quality bookshelf speakers within 35k INR. Could anyone suggest me some speakers for audition.

I think following speakers should fall within your budget & should match well with Marantz. Audition is the key, listen & then choose !

Dali Zensor 3
ELAC B6 Debut Series
Polk Audio RTI A3

Cheers,
Binu AP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LG 42" Plasma | Marantz PM6005 | AJ FS52 | Velodyne Impact 10 | Panasonic dmp bdt220

Look for Wharfdale Diamond 225 from HIfi Mart. You will get all what you expect from a bookshelf speaker. It is placement friendly due to down firing port . Cheap and good option is Boston Acoustic A26 will go very well with Marantz amp.

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Any opinion on elac b6 or b5

I have auditioned Dali Z3 vs B6 couple of times with Marantz PM6005.
B5 clearly lacked clarity and low punch as compared to Z3.
B6 added good low end punch and bass but everytime I felt that they were lacking overall clarity and bounding.
Z3, on the other hand, were impressive all the time. I was able to identify the pitching of singer and dynamics of pace/speed in the song.

Comparing my experience with Z3 vs B6, and the price to be paid, I decided to go for Z3 and it never disappointed me till now.

I think those who like a bit additional bass in songs may prefer B6, it all should end with the taste of the listener really.

I have auditioned Dali Z3 vs B6 couple of times with Marantz PM6005.
B5 clearly lacked clarity and low punch as compared to Z3.
B6 added good low end punch and bass but everytime I felt that they were lacking overall clarity and bounding.
Z3, on the other hand, were impressive all the time. I was able to identify the pitching of singer and dynamics of pace/speed in the song.

Comparing my experience with Z3 vs B6, and the price to be paid, I decided to go for Z3 and it never disappointed me till now.

I think those who like a bit additional bass in songs may prefer B6, it all should end with the taste of the listener really.
z3 whats the pricing now

Z3 mrp is 34k here in Bangalore. 30-31k is easy. More discount depends on buyers negotiation skills .

MaSh

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

Have the same amp driving Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 speakers for all genres of music. Sounds wonderful! By extension, the newer Diamonds -220/225 -will be a great match.

Hi Folks,

I have Marantz 5004 amplifier and looking for details and warm sound quality bookshelf speakers within 35k INR. Could anyone suggest me some speakers for audition.

I think you should audition q acoustics2020i and maybe latest model 3020. These are worth to consider.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back