Bose AE2 and OE2 headphones.

BLASTO

Anybody have own any of the bose full size head phones here? (OE2 and AE2 models)
Can you provide any kind of reviews?

I am coming right out of Bose showroom and below are my impressions on hearing them out of mobile phone.

1) They both sound very low in volume.
2) No bass (What the heck?? Every review says otherwise)
3) Good midrange/Vocals and slightly recessed highs.

All the above compared to their own in-ear model (IE2) which has more bass and volume. (My wife owns them for the phone).

Anyone who is plannig to claw down and bite my neck for mentioning Bose, please note that it is for gifting someone who prefers 'comfort' above anything else and sound quality comes only next and also money is not a concern for me right now. Bose seem to win hands down in comfort.

Now my questions are simple.

1) How is volume in a laptop/PC etc without amplification?
2) How is bass in home/office situations etc with Laptop/PC again. (unamplified again)

I ask because, My HTC is not very powerful and I cannot assess anything conclusively. Also, I wonder if Iam spoilt having used to ATH-M50 sound all round.

Owner please help.

I bought Bose Quiet Comfort 2 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Head Phones in 2006.

I used to travel a lot by train and flight and noise cancellation was the first priority. I think Bose is one of the best in this category.

Around Ear model is more comfortable than On Ear and In Ear.

I rate them high in areas like Noise Cancellation, Comfort, Reliability (didn't face any issues yet).

I didn't audition much in those days, and didn't find any better head phones yet (none of my friends/relatives is as crazy as me)

I didn't felt that volume was low.
Bass is not perfect, but I am not expecting the same level as In Ear model

Noise cancellation effect will reduce when battery charge is low.

If noise cancellation is not there, volume level requirement varies with persons as back ground noises will creep in and high volume may be preferred by some

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back