Bose Companion 5 or not?

sid_22

Ok... so i recently lost my 2.1 logitech set. Now i plan to buy something with a lot of bass and good quality in mids and highs. Budget can be anything between 15k to 30k (or 400$ i guess).
First of all, about the audioengine a5+. I have seen rave reviews for this set but it seems to have less bass performance as there's no sub. And yeah, i love movies and games.
Then there's klipsch promedia 2.1. Reviews are great, so that may be an option.
Then comes the controversial Bose Companion 5. First of all i have a Bluetooth speaker of bose soundlink series already, so i have some aspects to mention. And please i don't plan to upset any audophiles (if one is reading it). They sound superb at low volumes. Even considering the fact that they are just bluetooth speakers, they are awesome for movies.
What i don't like about them is that they make good qualiy songs sound magnificient, but when you throw bad quality songs at them..... well they just limit themselves. But i don't think its the only company to have this issue.
Now i have heard that BC5 have huge boomy bass which fits my bill. I have also heard that they offer 5.1 surround only when you sit in front. Well... who doesn't sits in front while enjoying movies and games? And as far as music is concerned, judging by
soundlink series it might be not that bad.
Then comes the issue.... Loudness. I do not plan to get house party loud. I have seen guys get proud on the huge loudness capability of their systems but they rarely turn the dial to max. At least bose lets you enjoy it to the loudest whenever you want.
So that's it guys if i don't buy a BC5 i will settle for maybe a klipsch. But will it be a major jump from the logitech set? I don't think so.
And if any one has better option in that budget i m game.
Please guys help me out. I am living on headphones only. Its like the colours of life are fading away!!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back