Bose Sound Touch 10 vs Sonos

kmathan88

Hello all,

I am planning to buy Bose Sound Touch 10 or Sonos One. Both of them are in the same price range in US.
I finalized this two, just because both of the them work well with Smartthings. Planning to use it for casual music listening / smartthings notification. I mostly use Amazon music and Youtube music.

I know there are limitation with Bose and Sonos app support in India. Can someone suggest which works best ?
Bose has a edge with AUX input, which can take input from chromecast audio if required. In future I can plan for a multi room audio as well. Please suggest.

Bose Sound Touch 10 in India will give you support for TuneIn, Local music server and Spotify, nothing else. I doubt you will ever use Aux. Sonos One, I have not heard about it in India but it is available here and app is also there for download. Just don't know if all the music services will work. To me Sonos is a better choice (The latest one) ST10 is right now a bad bet considering it is 4 years old.

Bose Sound Touch 10 in India will give you support for TuneIn, Local music server and Spotify, nothing else. I doubt you will ever use Aux. Sonos One, I have not heard about it in India but it is available here and app is also there for download. Just don't know if all the music services will work. To me Sonos is a better choice (The latest one) ST10 is right now a bad bet considering it is 4 years old.
True, I might never use Aux. Thought I can connect a echo dot or something. Even I am inclined towards Sonos. Lets see.

Hi, Currently in India, the sonos eco system is supported by Tunein ( it is now also available within Sonos Radio ), apple music and Spotify. Plus various other radio apps that are free to use. Sonos is far more versatile as compared to Bose in terms of ease of use and connectivity. Sound quality is amazing. You have the freedom to connect every sonos speaker or the sonos amp as you please. This can create an endless ways of using different music or same music within your homes.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back