Bought a JBL cinesystem

pankaj007

Hi Forum members
I have just bought the JBL cinesystem which comprises of the JBL 5.1 speaker package and a Harmon Kardon receiver AVR 133. The stuff is simply great. The sound from the speakers is amazingly clear and sharp and yes certainly not high on the ears. The sub woofer delivers some excellent bass and picks up the lowest frequencies better. I can even plug in my I POD and listen. All this for a modest price of Rs 25,000/-.
I am just so happy!!!

- Pankaj

Great . Have you by any chance got the prices of a system with the HK speakers and HK 155

Congrattss!!
I have the same speaker package and for the price they are nice speakers...

Just listen to bose once - and then you'll realize what you have got for 25000 Rs is probably better than 60-70 K Bose!!! And the JBL speakers are equally small and CUTE!

Try some 5.1 music,esp concerts,you'll b thrilled!

Just wondering....how come no one talks much about Bose anymore...?
20 years back it was all about them.....Infinity ?

man_evo.gif

I am just so happy!!!

I rarely see anyone expressing happiness at this level with what they have purchased. I am sure you are proud and are using the system well. Congratulations !

And please ignore these jokers. They have been seeing too many Tarzan movies. :)

Cheers

Hi Forum members
I have just bought the JBL cinesystem which comprises of the JBL 5.1 speaker package and a Harmon Kardon receiver AVR 133. The stuff is simply great. The sound from the speakers is amazingly clear and sharp and yes certainly not high on the ears. The sub woofer delivers some excellent bass and picks up the lowest frequencies better. I can even plug in my I POD and listen. All this for a modest price of Rs 25,000/-.
I am just so happy!!!

- Pankaj

Congrats, and enjoy have a great listening.

Great . Have you by any chance got the prices of a system with the HK speakers and HK 155

Well the range with an HKTS speaker set up is a bit higher. Starts off with Rs 59,999 and goes upto 1.1 lakhs..JBL has got its outlets in most of the major cities. But you will have to actually hunt for them. I tried JBLs india site. it goes by the name - sahil international. the url is JBL - harman/kardon - Infinity - Denon ProDJ | FX Audio | Dealers in India... or maybe .in. just try it out. the attendants are good and they will certainly give you all the info that you require with a good demo.

- pankaj

Congrats man! and thank you for sharing your happiness with us.

Hi Forum members
I am just so happy!!!

- Pankaj

Hi Forum members
I am just so happy!!!

- Pankaj

Congracts Pankaj. Can you plz mention the model of JBL 5.1 speaker ?
I am planning to go for YHT -195 (AVR-V363) but will go for JBL speakers.

Last edited:
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back