Bought LG-3D LED 42LW4500.

When you bought something, better you enjoy than taking opinion.
You have already finalyzed with all the research means it is already good one.

Don't worry, it's one of the best 3D model if not SD.

Enjoy.

:) ok

got the tv for 64000 as opposed to the following rates

79k in total mall
78k in reliance digital
75k in bigbazaar
76k in LG shopee

not lucky enough to win another 3D led in the scratch card.got 101 blockbuster dvd which is the default one.

Got only 4 pairs of 3d glasses with the tv.nothing else.not even few samples of 3d movies on pendrive.still searching for some 3d movies on internet.

Bishnu

:) ok

got the tv for 64000 as opposed to the following rates

79k in total mall
78k in reliance digital
75k in bigbazaar
76k in LG shopee

not lucky enough to win another 3D led in the scratch card.got 101 blockbuster dvd which is the default one.

Got only 4 pairs of 3d glasses with the tv.nothing else.not even few samples of 3d movies on pendrive.still searching for some 3d movies on internet.

Bishnu

congrads on the buy:clapping:...which shop did u buy from? and how is the SD PQ?

ven

what is SD PQ?

I got it from a wholeseller anand home world in ganganagar rt nagar.

Btw can anyone tell me the direct link or torrent to download 3d movies?

ven

what is SD PQ?

I got it from a wholeseller anand home world in ganganagar rt nagar.

Btw can anyone tell me the direct link or torrent to download 3d movies?

SD PQ = Standard definition Picture Quality.

Kindly let me know you observations

just got my LG-3D LED 42LW4500. from Singapore for 35k INR and trust me its worth.... picture quality is too good...

Is this LGCINEMA 3D. Then it's really good. I have a 47" since the last 3months. Its very good. Conversion from 2d to 3D is good on HD Channels but still can't match the real 3D stuff. I don't have 3D contents with me. Trying to get it from friends in abroad. But costly. I find it definitely better than all other competing models (Samsung/Sony/Philips) when it comes to 3D watching. The company's claims are real viz., lightweight glasses, no strain on the eyes despite watching for 2hrs in one stretch. However LG apps is a disappointment (for smart tv functionality). Nothing much in their stores. Your price is definitely a steal.Enjoy watching.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back