Bought new Furutech Power cables FP-S55N & FP-S32N

I used FPS032N. My experience with burn in has more to do with the connectors than cable. Depending on which you settle down with, it can take between 60-200 hours eg., Oyaide

Congratulations... Waiting for your impressions and an invitation...

Thanks Pandit ji..Initial impression is that it has reduced the Hi frequencies sparkle ...base is also not as good oa of now ..may be it will take more time to burn in ..may be after 50 to 100 hours.... searching on google suggested that power cables need more than 300 hours in burn in .

Will keep updating on its sound ...invitation is open any weekends we may fix it.

Rgds

I used FPS032N. My experience with burn in has more to do with the connectors than cable. Depending on which you settle down with, it can take between 60-200 hours eg., Oyaide

Thanks..Currently i am using Furutech's FI 28 (Gold) varient as connector..ay be in future update with FI-50 NCF (R) .

rgds

I found below information from VHaudio.com site for burn in time...quite time taking .

Burn in note: the FP-S55N needs more 'burn-in' time than most power cables. In some cases, as much as 800 hrs was the point where the FP-S55N 'peaked out' the performance.

Thanks Pandit ji..Initial impression is that it has reduced the Hi frequencies sparkle ...base is also not as good oa of now ..may be it will take more time to burn in ..may be after 50 to 100 hours.... searching on google suggested that power cables need more than 300 hours in burn in .

Will keep updating on its sound ...invitation is open any weekends we may fix it.

Rgds
Will take you up on your offer...

A question for Furutech owners/dealers: If I have a particular budget in mind, what would make more sense to buy a power cable for my amplifier:

1) TCS31 with FI38 and FI28 connectors - gold plated
2) FP-3TS762 with NCF 46 gold plated connectors
3) Power Guard 15 which has in built noise filter

All cables cost about the same but I wanted to know which one provides the best value... Any experiences/feedback would be greatly appreciated...

Fun trying different furutech combos. I have some fi50 plugs and iec ends as well as some gold 46 ones some cords I like different ends on depending on the cable. Also find it interesting that the receptacle makes a huge difference I like some cords into gold receptacle s with rhodium plugs many things to listen too carefully to get the best you can. Regards

Hi Friends yesterday i bought Power cables from Furutech Bulk cable line FP-S55N & FP-S32N with Furutch FL 28 (G ) connectors , wantto know if any member/s is/are using it and , if yes tell me their experience of it on sound and burn in time taken by it .

1. http://www.furutech.com/2017/05/10/14786/
2. http://www.furutech.com/2015/04/17/10770/

Rgds
sanj
Hi Sanjay, how different are the Furutech from your earlier cables and what price point are these?
Do they justify the cost ?
Cheers

Hi Sanjay, how different are the Furutech from your earlier cables and what price point are these?
Do they justify the cost ?
Cheers

Hi Dev
My earlier cable was Supra 3/4 ply S model which copper wire with Tin coating..it's still with me but not using after introducing Furutech in my set up..
Sound difference which i perceive in my system is that Furutech cables specially speaker cable (Alfa 25) reduce the noise to great extent and giving more blackier back ground ,non fatigue listening without disturbing resolution and transparency in music.

Hi Dev
My earlier cable was Supra 3/4 ply S model which copper wire with Tin coating..it's still with me but not using after introducing Furutech in my set up..
Sound difference which i perceive in my system is that Furutech cables specially speaker cable (Alfa 25) reduce the noise to great extent and giving more blackier back ground ,non fatigue listening without disturbing resolution and transparency in music.
Sorry Dev my mistake..i have written for my speaker cables .. Furutech power cables too added benefit to overall sound of my system to the great extent in lowering the harshness.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back