Bras sound system

Yes our brain is a surprise box. :). About the diferences of cables we use I can say that diferences are real. A few days ago I had the experience of trying to listen one door closing in a record of Patrcia Barber live performance and nothing, with my new cable from First Impression Music (FIM) that sound is clear and we can conclude that some cables can reveal things what others cant. ;)

Hi my friends since many time I was out from here but now I enter again and I just would like to share my actual system...many changes in my life were the reason why wasn’t able to participate...
But here it is the time of kronzilla was past.
Burmester 911 mk3,Asi liveline pre, Ayon cdt and Stealth Dac, Tidal contriva Diacera se, and kubala sosna Elation ,Clearaudio performance and phono Leema ultra.
49B359F6-09B4-41AF-8D78-CD550D6EC4AF.jpeg

Hi my friends since many time I was out from here but now I enter again and I just would like to share my actual system...many changes in my life were the reason why wasn’t able to participate...
Burmester 911 mk3,Asi liveline pre, Ayon cdt and Stealth Dac, Tidal contriva Diacera se, and kubala sosna Elation ,Clearaudio performance and phono Leema ultra.
View attachment 55102

Absolutamente adorável ! Deve ser alguma experiência :)

Absolutamente adorável ! Deve ser alguma experiência :)
Yes a great one! After Kronzilla came the ASR Emitter 2 and I changed the speakers for Audio Acoustic Sapphire Ti C and the North Star combo for Ayon combo and lived until now happy with them . But was time to step to another level and now I can say this is my best system until now...

Amazing room you have got there! And equally amazing equipment.
Thanks ! They are great together the pre amp is really good. I was trying to match the pre from Burmester but someone told me this was even better and I had take the risk and now I think I will be happy for a long time with what I have....

View attachment 55102

Wow! A lot achieved after all these years! Excellent!

Thanks I had some years to reach this level but just recently I could do that but it’s not closed kkk I’m going to try to build an dedicated room and after that everything could be even better

Last edited:
View attachment 55102
Is that a real tusk? Is it legal to own tusks in Spain?

Is that a real tusk? Is it legal to own tusks in Spain?
Yes it’s a real one and here in Portugal it’s legal when the tusk have registration and I have it legal. Here with African colonials we have lot of this in families for a long time ago and they passes from fathers to sons and of course I can’t sell it neither trade it and I have them to show to next generations that we can’t have it anymore this ones are old nothing to have with recent tusks

Yes it’s a real one and here in Portugal it’s legal when the tusk have registration and I have it legal. Here with African colonials we have lot of this in families for a long time ago and they passes from fathers to sons and of course I can’t sell it neither trade it and I have them to show to next generations that we can’t have it anymore this ones are old nothing to have with recent tusks
That's an interesting fact to know. Your listening space looks like personal art gallery..love the ambience!

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back