Broadlink RM2 Pro or any other Universal RF & IR combined remote

rdksrk2013

I am on the lookout for a universal remote which will have combined IR & RF functions to operate audio systems + Remote curtains + Air Conditioners+ LED lights.

Does any member have experience with Broadlink RM2 Pro which declares that it is capable of controlling IR or RF devices through WiFi ?

I did not read positive reviews on the Broadlink Pro. Particularly it does not have the database of different makes facility convenience as in a Harmony remote and it is ridiculously unstable operation.

Does anyone have a positive feedback on Broadlink RM2 Pro or any suggestion on alternative brand ?

Thanks in advance.

If you can source one, the Harmony Hub with the basic remote is really really good

Does the Hub with remote have RF + IR ?

RF can use multiple frequencies/standards - any specific standard you are looking for?
FWIW, the physical remote is a RF remote and does not need line of sight
In addition to the remote, you can use your android/ios phone as a remote

The hub can control IR devices (obviously) + can act as a BT remote (e.g. text input on TV) + can control various wifi controlled devices (e.g. wifi light bulbs)

RF can use multiple frequencies/standards - any specific standard you are looking for?
FWIW, the physical remote is a RF remote and does not need line of sight
In addition to the remote, you can use your android/ios phone as a remote

The hub can control IR devices (obviously) + can act as a BT remote (e.g. text input on TV) + can control various wifi controlled devices (e.g. wifi light bulbs)

Thanks Superczar for the info.

So I can confidently go for this combination.

The RF req for operating some devices is 433 MHz. Can this operate at this RF frequency ?

Do you have one ?

How much this combo cost ?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back