:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Attachments

• IMG-20211015-WA0012 (1).jpg
    IMG-20211015-WA0012 (1).jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG-20211015-WA0010 (1).jpg
    IMG-20211015-WA0010 (1).jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 56
Seems like some hard object was thrown at it. The panel can be replaced but I am not sure if you will get the same quality. it will definitely cost you upward of 20K.

Very heart broken.. Kid threw object on to screen..

Thanks guys.. Have enquired, he said panels don't come nowadays

raised a repair request with panasonic.
Service guy will come on monday.

Anyone can give me any kind of estimate of the cost ? :( :(

over the phone , got the quote of 50-56K , cant hear it properly.

What should i do ?

Heart broken...:confused:
:confused::confused::confused:
Sorry to hear this. Ask Panasonic if you buy another Panasonic tv how much discount you can get for this tv. Surely they can use the tv for spare parts? The other is to negotiate and see how much lower they can go for replacement panel.

Sorry to hear this. Ask Panasonic if you buy another Panasonic tv how much discount you can get for this tv. Surely they can use the tv for spare parts? The other is to negotiate and see how much lower they can go for replacement panel.

Will have to negotiate..

It was my fav tv .. :(

Just the other day i was thinking for myself how great he clarity is , also the dark levels.. :(

I know how you feel. I too undergo mourning when something happens with my car or my computer, electronic equipment. I think I love them more than my better half. That's the reason I still have my old equipment from ages. Even small things like the neon line tester from 1970s. But time heals. It is not about money alone. This day will become a thing of the past. Cheer up.

I know how you feel. I too undergo mourning when something happens with my car or my computer, electronic equipment. I think I love them more than my better half. That's the reason I still have my old equipment from ages. Even small things like the neon line tester from 1970s. But time heals. It is not about money alone. This day will become a thing of the past. Cheer up.
you spoke my heart..:oops:
Its not about the money. The countless hours of tinkering with setting to get the right colors , endless options we run into to get the perfect picture.. overall the love and time we spend ..

I scold anyone who goes near my devices ..

I think I love them more than my better half.
Thats the real truth.. however weird it might sound..

you spoke my heart..:oops:
Its not about the money. The countless hours of tinkering with setting to get the right colors , endless options we run into to get the perfect picture.. overall the love and time we spend ..

I scold anyone who goes near my devices ..

Thats the real truth.. however weird it might sound..
We all do love our gear & take utmost precaution since its your hard earned money spent. But better to have lesser attachment towards them as it will only give you more pain when something like this happens. After all they are inanimate objects & can be replaced later.

Last edited:
We all do love our gear & take utmost precaution since its your hard earned money spent. But better to have lesser attachment towards them as it will only give you more pain when something like this happens. After all they are inanimate objects & can be replaced later.
Agree, but if it was a breakdown due to lightning etc it wouldnt have bothered me , but since it was a accident ,which could have been stopped... thats why i feel bad.
Nowadays , we get only the best of the best within certain price bracket and only those who seek and spend time in selecting the best know the pain when something like this happens.

I wouldnt be much worried , if my phone would have fell and broke its glass , which i think is reasonably expected accident which can occur , this , to a tv ? thats why...

Agree, but if it was a breakdown due to lightning etc it wouldnt have bothered me , but since it was a accident ,which could have been stopped... thats why i feel bad.
Nowadays , we get only the best of the best within certain price bracket and only those who seek and spend time in selecting the best know the pain when something like this happens.

I wouldnt be much worried , if my phone would have fell and broke its glass , which i think is reasonably expected accident which can occur , this , to a tv ? thats why...
I do sympathise with what has happened after all it's hard earned money. I too was like that before but better not to think much about it and let go as there is no undo here & there is nothing much one can do about it.

since i cant dish out 50+K , what should i do ?>

I am looking out for LG CX/1 and i need a replacement for this CX700

LG OLED - 65" will be the replacement for me and i need a 50" TV for my mom.

What are the options ?

C1 is costly though..

Shall i get a CX and someother TV ?

Which TV to get under 45-50K for a 50" tv ?

since i cant dish out 50+K , what should i do ?>

I am looking out for LG CX/1 and i need a replacement for this CX700

LG OLED - 65" will be the replacement for me and i need a 50" TV for my mom.

What are the options ?

C1 is costly though..

Shall i get a CX and someother TV ?

Which TV to get under 45-50K for a 50" tv ?
Samsung frame probably?

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back