Broken HDMI Cable connector-Repair

abhi33

Hello Friends,

Anyone knows who can repair broken HDMI cable connector in Bangalore? Please share contact if anyone available.

Contact the official service center of the equipment. I wonder they will repair the connector but replace the whole board.

Hi all..I too have a 30-40 feet HDMI cable and one connector is damaged. I did try to watch on youtube if we can repair it ourselves..i.e..fix a new connector..but seems its a tall order. Do I have no option but to throw away a 40 feet HDMI cable? Have already brought a new one..so this is more trying not to dispose it off as garbage

Hi all..I too have a 30-40 feet HDMI cable and one connector is damaged. I did try to watch on youtube if we can repair it ourselves..i.e..fix a new connector..but seems its a tall order. Do I have no option but to throw away a 40 feet HDMI cable? Have already brought a new one..so this is more trying not to dispose it off as garbage
Very early, HDMI cables used to come in bundles and retailer would cut the length required. Connector used to be soldered later.

There must be someone who does it. I had asked similar query to MX main distributor and he said that cable can be sent to factory workshop to fix it.

Thanks..I have no need for it...although dont mind getting it repaired. I wont mind giving it to someone who can repair and use it..throwing it away is such a waste..feel guilty

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back