Budget CD/MP3 player with builtin amp

sunilkm

Hi,

I am planning to buy a mini system for my bed room setup just for music. I have checked out most of the off the shelf systems and not really satisfied with the performance...decided to make a better one, but not very expensive though. Since on budget do not want to go for CD player and amp seperately..
So thinking of getting a CD/MP3 receiver with builtin amp. Matching book shelf speakers are also required.

I have come across this Onkyo model CR-505S in sumaria but not available in Onkyo bangalore site. Any review on this model?

Onkyo CR-505S CD Player at the best price in India! Sumaria.in

Any better ideas are also welcome.

Thanks,
Sunil

Sunil,

I have been using the CR-515 with a pair of Diamond 9.1 for close to 2 years now. Its a very fine player - very compact and can easily fit into your study with out any fuzz, you wont be disappointed! The stock speakers are not bad btw, I had the diamonds thats why i dint go for the speakers.

Best Regards.

You can also try the TEAC HR-D 300 MRP 17K , it can also play dvd. The cd only is 2 or 3k less. You'll have to add spk of your choice.
Cheers

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back