Budget Dvd player

msr@hi

I want to buy dvd player which can play divx xivd mp3 will be useing it with a crt tv so no need for hdmi etc budget 3k

Pioneer 310 should be available at around Rs. 3000 or lesser, in Grey, if you are not rigid on Bill & Warranty. It has USB input and can play DivX files. In my opinion, this should have better picture quality than the local ones.

Someone who has the 310 should be able to comment on the performance. I have the 610 and am totally sold on the Picture and Sound quality. Since you are not interested in HDMI, and probably also SACD & DVD-Audio, the 310 should be sufficient.

Pioneer 310 should be available at around Rs. 3000 or lesser, in Grey, if you are not rigid on Bill & Warranty. It has USB input and can play DivX files. In my opinion, this should have better picture quality than the local ones.

Someone who has the 310 should be able to comment on the performance. I have the 610 and am totally sold on the Picture and Sound quality. Since you are not interested in HDMI, and probably also SACD & DVD-Audio, the 310 should be sufficient.

I second this recommendation. I have used a Pio 3XX (can't remember the exact model) long time back. Before that I have used an LG, Philips, Toshiba....PQ and playability Pioneer was the best, IMO.

Hi,

Philips is a good choice in your budget. Though Pioneer is better than Philips you won't get warranty when purchased from grey. Latest in the market is pioneer 310 and is available for around 5K in the grey market.

Thanks,
Prakash.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back