Budget Phono preamp

ocpp

I am setting up a beginner turntable system for one of my family members, bought a bookshelf speaker and Stanton T.62 turntable which needs a phono preamp. I am hesitant to throw another 10k or so on a brand new preamp.

One of my acquaintances offered to sell an old Cox equalizer (1980s) which does both MC/MM for rs. 5000. It's in good working condition.

Is it worth it, any thing else in this price range?

If you are interested in making phono preamp by yourself, do contact Sachin his CNC phono kit is on par with the best phono preamps available today and quite cheap to build. Further Sachin is a gentleman who will provide his full support & guidance for you to build it. His handle is sachu888

I recently got a Behringer. I think the model was PP400 which sounds good. Fuller bass than the integrated vintage pioneer amp that I have. Treble is slightly rolled off in comparison as well. This one came cheap for about 3K

If you are interested in making phono preamp by yourself, do contact Sachin his CNC phono kit is on par with the best phono preamps available today and quite cheap to build. Further Sachin is a gentleman who will provide his full support & guidance for you to build it. His handle is sachu888
+1 for CNC Phono Preamp. Even if someone is not a DIY freak, I would recommend this. Inexpensive and a lot of value for money.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back