Buiding a Nice Home Theater

suman10586

Hi guys
Loved this forum and it's my first post here...
I am building up a HT for my home with Denon X510BT and jamo s426 hcs 3, Don't have the budget for Sub now so that i have decided to add it later on when pocket allows, Please let me know if this is a good combo, I have auditioned JBL Cinema, Polk audio and Jamo which i loved the most.

Please let me know if this is worth investing also Denon X510 is sufficient to run these speakers knowing i will add a sub sometime later.. or shall i look for X1100 which is tad costlier and its a painful stretch to my budget..

Thanks all for your valuable suggestion, I,ve checked in ProFX regarding X1100 which is costly and provided WIFI and 7.2 options, I do not have a very large room and not going to setup 7.1/2 option...Also with the budget constraints, BA x5.1 seems good option for me though Jamo's are still round my mind...Have anybody experienced Bouston Acostics are they equally good and create similar sound as Jamo HCS3 does?

Hi Guys,
Well research is still on and fortunately i got some help in budget from my father... i stumbled upon AJ 5235XT which is very much appraised in forums, So anyone has the setup with AJ??

I plan to move to Pioneer AJ5235 and denon x1100w or Jamo S426 with Velodyne Impact 10

I need to hear both the setups as i cant find both the setup in my area.. Experts please suggest ..

Hi Guys,
Well research is still on and fortunately i got some help in budget from my father... i stumbled upon AJ 5235XT which is very much appraised in forums, So anyone has the setup with AJ??

I plan to move to Pioneer AJ5235 and denon x1100w or Jamo S426 with Velodyne Impact 10

I need to hear both the setups as i cant find both the setup in my area.. Experts please suggest ..

If you can't find demo of this speakers in your town, request forum members who have this speakers in your town for a personal demo.. You might be lucky :)

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back