Building my own home theater with Instabox smart TV box

hamhifi

Let me start by saying that I have been looking for a new kind of entertainment like this for days. Something that would allow the world wide web to come to my living room without the need to connect Mac/PC or other HTPC that would cost a couple of hundred or more. Something inexpensive but simple to launch and operate.
Now comes the Instabox smart TV box. It's purely the best way, as far as I know, to access a ton of media.All with barely any restrictions or limits.The Instabox also comes with a remote control. It's a true portal to ultimate entertainment. BE WARNED this device could engage you for HOURS...so if you got kids and a spouse be prepared to be yelled at! But seriously, it does so much you will be truly entertained for hours!
It is a 4K Ultra-high Resolution Smart TV Box, so the resolution is 4 times high than 1080.Cortext-A9 quad core 2.0 GHz, makes the operation more sooth and simple.Oh, I can't forget to mention that the GT powerful GPU shows the shadow effect and environment details thoroughly in 3D games.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back