Buying Denon AVR 2310 from USA

JamesBondu

Hi All,
I am moving to India from USA and planning to buy a AVR and zeroed on Denon AVR 2310. I m a newbie and read this forum regarding problems with voltage converters and other warranty issues.
I have decided to buy a 220volt from samstores instead a US version around 700$(100$ more than US one). My question is regarding the warranty, well Samstores says they offer a overseas international warranty but is it valid in India?. Is there something like warranty center by Denon in india?.
any inputs is highly appreciated...thanks

Indian representatives of companies such as Onkyo, Yamaha, and Denon do not recognise international warranties. They will not service your system unless you buy from them locally. Onkyo at least goes on step forward. They have made it a company policy where warranties are valid only in the country of purchase.

Irrespective of what the local dealer says, it will make sense to get a mail from the company itself that says the warranty will be valid and honoured in India.

Cheers

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back