Buying Nvidea Shield Pro from UK

mathan

I will be on a work visit to UK and would like to know a good source to buy the Nvidea shield pro player. I tried looking at Amazon UK and there is a time line of two months for it's delivery. The cost seems to be higher on ebay UK also with more or less and delivery being couple of weeks. Please suggest if there are any other source in UK I can lookout for this player. Also please suggest if there are any other media player better than this.

Hi mathan 😀

There two brick and mortar chains of Hifi and electronics stores in the UK. Richer sounds and seven oaks. You can give them a call at your nearest store to verify stocks and then buy online or buy in store. Richer sounds has some good gear, so a store visit in your free time is a good way to laze away an idle evening 😜

Hi mathan 😀

There two brick and mortar chains of Hifi and electronics stores in the UK. Richer sounds and seven oaks. You can give them a call at your nearest store to verify stocks and then buy online or buy in store. Richer sounds has some good gear, so a store visit in your free time is a good way to laze away an idle evening 😜
Thank You. Checked both the websites and they have fabulous audio products. Atleast will check out their store if time permits.

Back