Buying speaker cable in Hyderabad options

ajeetk

Hi FMs, looking for option to buy speaker cables for my surrounds in Hyderabad. I Know Profx though, looking for more options.

Vector systems
That is the place which trapped me into hifi. Before visiting them, I was completely oblivious to hifi world and could not imagine a speaker system can cost more than a lakh, let alone in crores! B&W 803D were glorious, I wanted to buy them some day but still not reached that budget yet.

That is the place which trapped me into hifi. Before visiting them, I was completely oblivious to hifi world and could not imagine a speaker system can cost more than a lakh, let alone in crores! B&W 803D were glorious, I wanted to buy them some day but still not reached that budget yet.
Ha ha,

Hi FMs, looking for option to buy speaker cables for my surrounds in Hyderabad. I Know Profx though, looking for more options.
MX shop in Gujarati galli, Kothi if you Want cheaper options, there 12awg is a decent one

recently i got Belden 8477 speaker cables from Bangalore dataVert communication & this is one of the best cable for speakers.they have canare & belden both which ever fits ur budget u can buy .
Call 9916952506 for more info

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back