By-passing the Optical disc

jayantadak

Hi,

I am just fresh from the unsuccessful attempt to play a burnt CD through a DVD player. I had expressed in my previous posts. I was just thinking about a way of by-passing the CD burning process and playing the same via a DVD player for a larger screen TV. Just correct me I am thinking on the wrong track:

After getting a video content, transfer the same on pendrive, and attach the same to a DVD player which has a USB drive. It may sound easy option but I have a few doubts of the Picture quality and the sound quality, will the home theatre system do justice to the pendrive stored content... or should I say the other way round.

I have also heard of different formats such as mkv avi divx etc. No doubt, they all would be stored on the pendrive, but can a DVD player with USB handle all these formats. Or one has to upgrade to a DVD player which supports all these formats. Are there any such DVD players available ?

Pl let me know. Thanks and regards.

JAYANT ADAK

mkv may not play on DVDp/USB, but other formatt can.Check DVDp speci which has max codec/decoder list.

Hi,

I am just fresh from the unsuccessful attempt to play a burnt CD through a DVD player. I had expressed in my previous posts. I was just thinking about a way of by-passing the CD burning process and playing the same via a DVD player for a larger screen TV. Just correct me I am thinking on the wrong track:

After getting a video content, transfer the same on pendrive, and attach the same to a DVD player which has a USB drive. It may sound easy option but I have a few doubts of the Picture quality and the sound quality, will the home theatre system do justice to the pendrive stored content... or should I say the other way round.

I have also heard of different formats such as mkv avi divx etc. No doubt, they all would be stored on the pendrive, but can a DVD player with USB handle all these formats. Or one has to upgrade to a DVD player which supports all these formats. Are there any such DVD players available ?

Pl let me know. Thanks and regards.

JAYANT ADAK

What you need is a WD HT TV Media player.
Its available legally on Ebay.in with full warranty.

Just search for Western Digital HD TV. There are plenty of reviews and an excellent user community for support.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back