Cable and mcb

blue

I am very sorry i have accidentally posted in wrong section please correct me

hey guys ,i want ur help and suggestion desperately,

new wiring is going on in my house i am confuse which is the best brand of wire to choose from , i have a 2BHK house running 1.5 ton ac refrigerator water pump ,geyser, etc (u name it )what should be the proper type of wire to be used in the wiring?

1 What is a MCB ? What is type A , B, C MCB?

2 What is distribution box ? (mcb distribution box)

3 How many mcb do i need?

4 How to avoid unnecessary tripping of Mcb?

Last edited:
I have used Finolex Wire and go for Havells or even better Hager made MCB to replace the old concept of Ceramic Fuse....MCBs are best as they protect you against fire hazard by tripping off if the line is overloaded or if there is any short circuit..........go for MCBs, the correct amperage of each MCBs can only be calculated by your electrician after considering the load.

Distribution box will consist of all your MCBs / Never overload your electrical line to avoid tripping of MCBs.

Visit the page below:
MCB 0.5 to 63A Hager

thank u for replying deba

electrician suggested me anchor wires and mcb

are they any good?

Finolex is also good. Make sure each 16A pints have seperate MCB, each room ha a seperate mcb for outlets as a whole and the load balancing should be good. Havells MCB also makes no trouble n works years troublefree.

MCB ( miniature circuit Braker) is an overload protection mechanism wherein if there is an electrical fault, there are high chances that the MCB will trip n accidents are avoided. Types are not followed these day majorly. ABCD have to do majorly with the mechanism they use to trip like instant trip, double trip etc. To avoid trippings, use good quality wires n make sure all have earthings. Do not overload points.

Ask your electrician to go for Finolex cables and Hager or Havells MCB.
I have not used Anchor but it may be good........

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back