Cable management for TV Wall

Vivek Batra

Hi FMs

I need your help in desiging my TV Wall (electrician is working at my new home) to hide the cables that go from TV to AVR/Soundbar and STB etc.
What I want is, run all the cables from TV (mounted) to behind the table but through the wall (thickness 4 inches)

I am unable to find a wall plate that has multiple HDMI and USB ports so that I could connect any device directly to the wall plate instead of fiddling around behind the mounted TV, which is almost impossible when the ports are on the down side on TV.

So far I have been able to think of the following.
1. GI Box behind the TV that takes in all the cables from TV and cables run through the wall and end behind the table.
2. Connect the required devices, ideally if a wall plate would be a neat solution.
3. Electrical sockets, TV socket, LAN port etc.
4. Control switches on bed side.

Something like below
1662293296929.png

Please advice If there is any neat solution than this or I can improve something in here.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 1662293088264.png
    1662293088264.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 5
Have a power socket right behind the TV and have a 1-2" pipe running down to wherever the HDMI and sources are located. This is what I did.

Have a power socket right behind the TV and have a 1-2" pipe running down to wherever the HDMI and sources are located. This is what I did.
I think I will run the power cable of tv through the conduit as well, so all the power sockets are hidden behind the table.

Since not much inputs on it, so went with my plan only. All the cables run from behind the tv to behind the table below in 2 conduits.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back