I am about to get below set up

AVR-Denon 2310
Oppo BDP-83
Panasonic PV10
Klipsch RF-62 front
Klipsch RF-62 center
Klipsch RS-52 surround
Klipsch RW 12-D sub

1) I want to know what all cables will come with above set up and what all I need to buy separately?

2) Do we have a specific brand /specification that is available for these cables?

3) Is there any specific quality that I can get from USA (I am travelling) because it is not available here OR here it is very costly?

Pls help.

Thanks.

try monoprice.com. they have all the cables that you need at a reasonable price. I got 2 nos each of toslink cable (3' long), hdmi cable (6' long), component video cable (6' long) & co-axial audio/video cable (3' long) for about $50

regards

Arvind

Thanks Arvind,

I am sure the prices are good.

1) Please confirm if the quality is good.
2) How much will these cables ($50) cost in India.

Thanks

Hi,

Monoprice is indeed a decent brand! I will leave question about brands to the experts.

1. Denon 2310/Oppo BDP/Pana PV10 - 2 HDMI cables - 1 for Oppo, 1 for TV.
2. I saw Monster THX certified 100-foot 16 guage speaker wires at $24 on ebay.com (30 metres) and cable for sub Depends on your room dimensions and your setup.
3. 2 optical and 2 coaxial and 2 component video cables, 1 composite video, just in case.

Cheers!

Hi,

Monoprice is indeed a decent brand! I will leave question about brands to the experts.

1. Denon 2310/Oppo BDP/Pana PV10 - 2 HDMI cables - 1 for Oppo, 1 for TV.
2. I saw Monster THX certified 100-foot 16 guage speaker wires at $24 on ebay.com (30 metres) and cable for sub Depends on your room dimensions and your setup.
3. 2 optical and 2 coaxial and 2 component video cables, 1 composite video, just in case.

Cheers!

=======
Thanks,
Point # 3 is not clear to me. Can you please elaborate the connections.

Hi,

In point 3, I was just suggesting you to buy the cables as standby as you need it if anything goes wrong while setting up things and having different cables will help you when you have some issues so that you will not get panic when video does not come from HDMI and you will not have to talk to your dealer.

Cheers,
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am looking for a decent RCA cable to connect CA DV99 player to Norge 1000 amp, primarily for Audio. Which brand to look for a budget ~ Rs.500-800?

At present I am using the cable which came with my old DVD player.

I am looking for a decent RCA cable to connect CA DV99 player to Norge 1000 amp, primarily for Audio. Which brand to look for a budget ~ Rs.500-800?

I have the Bandridge Premium Gold Plated Stereo Cable. Got it for 499. Pretty good for the price.

Well the Bandridge Profigold is a very decent & value for money interconnect and the sound quality is very good. It comes in 1 meter & 3 meters in length & the price for 1 meter length was RS.1,200/-. There was a price revision by Bandridge recently and it must be selling for Rs.1,400/- now. You will get it in Chroma stores on Brigade Road.

By the way, I have the same cables 2 nos. in sealed pack (1 meter length) @ Rs.1,000/- each. If you are interested PM me.

Cheers,
Ramesh @ Bangalore

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back