Cambridge Audio CXC

Mayank Shah

As the thread heading says.... Any views on the CXC? What would be a good price for a new one?

I was under the impression that Cressida - Chennai deals with CA products...... Looks like they don't as no reply from them despite so may mails and enquiries.

I’ve been using the CXC for over a year and am quite satisfied with its operation and sound. No nonsense and produces excellent sound through the rest of my sound chain (see the signature below). If you love playing your CDs like I do, CXC could be the best transport solution in its price range. Suggest you couple it with a capable DAC through a decent digital coaxial cable.

I hear from the market that they parted ways with the last distributor and hence dealers weren’t getting new stock of Cambridge equipments. That might be a reason the dealer isn’t responding (though they should be mor transparent). I hear a new distributor is already taking over and shipments should be coming in June. Hopefully you should find the dealer more keen now.

Yes thats right. The last distributor contract was over in April and the new distributor will be commencing in June.
This has been informed to me by CA.
So it is advisable to wait for the new distributor.

The new distributor is in action and his first lot has been imported. I must have been one of the first customers to be delivered - my CXN today.

The new distributor is in action and his first lot has been imported. I must have been one of the first customers to be delivered - my CXN today.
Hi Sachin,
Please share the details of the new distributor. Thanks

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back