Cambridge Audio??

sumit.sarawgi

Hi Friends,

This is my first post. I just sold off my Wharfedale Tower speakers as well as the surrounds because of space constraint. I have my Yamaha V440 as well as the Polkaudio PS505 with me which I intend to sell soon.

I need to buy my speakers now. I just auditioned the Cambridge Audio Minx 525. My living room is little big thats why had to go for twin satellites as the 525.

My total budget is around 1 Lac including the amp. What speakers (satellites preferred) do you suggest. I can also go for only the fronts now and the sub. Will be basically used for music.

Please advise so that can buy before Diwali. Also pl give a tentative price for the same.

Thanks

Auditioned CA Minx 525 couple of days back, these are really good speakers for HT. But The sub is little bit on softer side. Also the stereo performance is not convincing. If your purpose is only for HT, these are awesome. If possible keep the Polk Sub.

Also the stereo performance is not convincing. If your purpose is only for HT, these are awesome. If possible keep the Polk Sub.
13.gif

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back