Came here for the shoes, stayed for the rest. Hello!

Yelamanchili manohar

I followed a thread about shoes by moktan to this forum and I have never been more fascinated. Incredible to see the kind of people on here and the fun things being discussed!

Hopefully I can contribute sometime.
Haha...loved the introduction :D

Welcome to the forum. Of course you can start contributing. But beware while asking questions, we love spending other people's monies :D

bhooshaniyer

I am a shoe afficianado and a part time cobbler. I did not know there is a shoe thread - thanks for pouting me to it. Will seek it out today. Pls share a link if you can.

My dream shoes: shell cordovan shoes with good arch support. May have to hand make or special order as most she'll cordavans are made for folks without flat foot.

bhooshaniyer

I am a shoe afficianado and a part time cobbler. I did not know there is a shoe thread - thanks for pouting me to it. Will seek it out today. Pls share a link if you can.

My dream shoes: shell cordovan shoes with good arch support. May have to hand make or special order as most she'll cordavans are made for folks without flat foot.
Edit: saw the embedded link.

rsjaurr

That will be some transition if FMs are able to coerce you to own a HT or stereo audio system if you don't own either of these already. :)
BTW I'm also shoes lover but not rich enough to have more than 30-35 pairs. :)
Welcome to the forum.

dosasambar

Welcome to HVF
Haha...loved the introduction :D

Welcome to the forum. Of course you can start contributing. But beware while asking questions, we love spending other people's monies :D
That will be some transition if FMs are able to coerce you to own a HT or stereo audio system if you don't own either of these already. :)
BTW I'm also shoes lover but not rich enough to have more than 30-35 pairs. :)
Welcome to the forum.
Thanks, guys. :)

Someone should do the spending ;)

And rsjaurr, i hardly have 6! But i love reading about shoes and maintenance routines. It is therapeutic.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.