Can Any One Tell Me The Price of Onkyo TX-8555 / 8255?

paritosh

Hi,

I've been searching this forum a lot for Onkyo amps, but was not lucky. tried the search, read the price thread, but no recent pointers.

I'm considering Onkyo 8555 or 8255 for my setup. Been quoted 30k and 20k respectively. Is this price ok?

Do let me know.

Regards,
Paritosh

I had checked with Onkyo dealer in Chennai a year back abt the price for these stereo receivers. They also quoted 30K for one model. i think it was for 8555. Try bargaining.... You may end up lucky....

Onkyo amplifiers are hardly discussed at all, so the poor response.At that price NAD 326 BEE/CA 640A/Yamaha S 500 is better any day.Try them out with your choice of Paradigm 7.

why so? are they not good? i loved the pairing with paradigm, but again, my choice may differ from audiophiles as i'm not one! but, as i've mentioned in my other thread, i've taken the decision based purely on my auditioning.

another reason to stick to onkyo is its well established setup in india and gujarat for aftersales needs.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back