Can anyone organize a DIY workshop/lecture/demo session of sorts?

prasun.gera

Would it be possible for some of the experienced people to organize some sort of an introductory workshop/lecture/demo that covers the basics of electrical and/or electronic systems to encourage and motivate other people to take up similar projects as well. It needn't be an exclusive workshop aimed at teaching, but if you are planning to build something anyway, and don't mind the company of a few other people who are interested in learning, it would be a great learning experience for others.

Sure will be glad to, let's figure who wants to attend and we can take this forward. At this time I know that Santhosh who has built his HT room will be glad to make a presentation, and so can I..

Yeah sounds great. People interested in learning (as well as people who can demonstrate their already built/upcoming DIY projects), please reply in a format similar to the Bangalore meet-up thread. (By the way, what happened to that?) For example,

Date: Any weekend
I would like to learn about (or I am planning to build/have built) : Speakers,DACs

Add any other fields that you find relevant.

Sure I can run a workshop on "DIY Humor - How to crack your own jokes and laugh at them, while the world shakes its head at you ..." :eek:hyeah: :D :rolleyes:

Enrollment is now open! ;)

--G0bble

Sure I can run a workshop on "DIY Humor - How to crack your own jokes and laugh at them, while the world shakes its head at you ..." :eek:hyeah: :D :rolleyes:

Enrollment is now open! ;)

--G0bble

That will be one demanding workshop. Will have to stiffen the sinews, and summon up the blood.

It can also be in the form of webinar or online video workshop, so that content shall be made available in HFV for future use too.

Prasun

We are working on the Bangalore meet, and progress is being made. As of now it will be sometime in August, since that is the time preferred by most.

George

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back