Car speaker upgrade

prateekatasniya

Hi
I want to change speakers in my car..
Can anyone suggest which speaker to install in my car for around 4-5k for a pair.

Hi
Can anyone suggest which speaker to install in my car for around 4-5k for a pair.
I would suggest you first find a reliable installer near your home. Then check with him what he's got in stock, better if you can audition some brands or his installs in a car. All these installers have different stock and it's better to go with what they stock.

MaSh

Hi

Hi Prateek,
I have got installed Polk Audio DB651 6.5"/6.75" 2-Way when car purchased in 2011. they cost me around 6k including fitting.
Till now they sound good, no issue without sub. I play FM/vivid bharati and old hindi classical from USB and some times Spotiify/amazon prime through Bluetooth when network available. For further details PM to me.

I think Polk Audio DB651 6.5"/6.75" 2 is a good option in this price range...

You can look for infinity , JBL , JVC that may fit in to this budget.

Others - Focal speakers are expensive and you may need good amp to drive them

2007 Verna
Want only 2 speakers..

Without an amp, the new speakers are not going to sound much better than what you already have.

Did you check out at the close by accessories shops what they have on offer? Maybe list them out here and then members can help you pick one.

MaSh

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back